Thursday, May 25, 2006

Grad School Blues-Certifiable

Um... please somebody remind me that I am too old to stay up all night finishing research papers. I closed my eyes for maybe a half hour on tuesday night and then got up to go to a morning class and give a presentation on wednesday that no one was awake enough to really pay attention to. I'm still messed up from not sleeping. I took a little nap yesterday and today I still feel like shit, like its going to take forever to get back on some normal schedule. Hooray for grad school. and yes people. I am crazy. Certifiably. Definately. Positively. And now for your audio visual pleasure....

1 comment:

Fumbling said...

hey maya, dont worry it will be over soon enough. As for ceremonies, the BECA one was something you really shouldnt miss. Each prof made a really funny speech and it went by really fast. So fast that you'll want to grab lunch after and head to the big ceremony. The big one is worth going to because it's sooo, well, big and there are some great speeches from famous folks. It doesnt end as late as listed because the grad students in ethnic studies and creative arts go first and you get ushered right the hell out of the stadium and you go home before the undergrads even get up for their diplomas