Sunday, November 12, 2006

More movies I recommend

"Camaron" This is an amazing movie. Period. It will make you laugh and want to dance and want to inject flamenco into your blood.





Mi Mejor Enemigo: Best movie ever! See it see it see it! It will make you laugh and will move you and inspire you to understand how wars are invented and are fought by young people who believe in their mythology... I met one of the actors coolest Chileans I have ever met


Amando a Maradona: FUTBOL FUTBOL..Yes my friends Futbol is a religion...





Al Otro Lado: This movie is beautiful. It moved me. yes people I cried. If anyone has any doubts about the necessities, tragedy but hopefulness of migration in many parts of the world see this movie. It will change you. The Cuban part of the story could have been more developed but other than if the end of this movie doesnt move you then you must check your pulse.


No comments: