Monday, December 05, 2005

HOT CHICKS in a Documentary

A work in progress of the new documentary I am working on called the LAST WORD about a few bay area lady spoken word artists (some of whom you might be very familiar with and some may be new to you) will be showing this coming THURSDAY DEC. 15th 7pm at SFSU Creative Arts/ RADIO and TELEVISION Building, STUDIO ONE.

Its really a very personal project, more like a love letter to women artists I really admire, social change art, and artists looking for spaces to nuture their art and in return their communities.

As usual I have put my life on hold and my heart and soul into this project. Its always nice to get feedback and not feel like your life's work had been created in a vacuum so come and show your solidarity to this humble soul on a mission.
Maya

No comments: